Boutique Hotel Sablon takes hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously and we take measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We have closely followed the National Security Council and World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
We provide disinfectant gel for guest, suppliers and staff. There will still be clear indications to keep the 1.5 meters.
Until 28 January 2022, the following measures apply in Belgium, including Bruges:
- In shops and shopping centres you wear a mouth mask.
- In eating and drinking establishments a Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is requested. When travelling in these places, mouth masks are compulsory.
- In publicly accessible areas of tourist accommodation, in government buildings and buildings where worship services take place, mouth masks are required.
- Presenting a CST and using a mouth mask are compulsory when attending performances in cultural centres (theatres, concert halls) or visiting museums, attractions and cinemas.
- Wearing a mouth mask is compulsory at train stations, when using public transport (De Lijn buses) and organised collective transport (sightseeing buses, tour boats) and in taxis.
- At events, both indoors and outdoors and regardless of the size of the event, wearing a mouth mask is compulsory. In addition, at public events and private gatherings with more than 50 people inside or more than 100 people outside, a CST is required.
The following measures apply to the specific end-of-year activities within the framework of Winter Glow (26/11-9/1):
- Christmas markets (sites 't Zand, Simon Stevinplein, Markt): CST control + mask obligation for movements on the sites.
- Light experience walk: masks must be worn between 17:00 and 24:00; one-way traffic in clockwise direction; CST control at specific locations (Vismarkt, Arentshof, Boninvest-Conzettbrug, Poertoren- Begijnvest). Eating and drinking while walking is not allowed.
- Winter bar and ice rink (Minnewater): CST control + mouth mask obligation for movements on the site.
- During the end of the year shopping, masks are compulsory in the shopping streets between 't Zand and Markt at 10 am and 7 pm.
Persons under 10 years of age are not required to wear a mask.
The Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is a proof of full vaccination (at least 14 days old), of a recent negative PCR test (valid: day of test + 2 days) or Antigen test (valid: day of test + 1 day) or of a recovery certificate (of less than 6 months). Persons under 12 years of age are not required to present CST.
If you do not have a mouth mask, you can ask one of our hosts in the hotel.
To enjoy your stay safely, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
* If you are ill, stay home!
* Respect the minimum distance of 1.5 meters
* Wash your hands regularly
* Touch as little as possible
* Pay with card or contactless
* Cough or sneeze in your elbow or paper tissue
Nevertheless, we still guarantee you a unique Sablon experience.
We hope to welcome you again soon!