Hotel Sablon takes hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously and we take measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We have closely followed the National Security Council and World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
We provide masks for our hosts and disinfectant gel for guests, suppliers and staff. Gloves are also provided for our hosts in the breakfast room. There will be clear indications to keep the 1.5 meters.
All our staff has received the necessary training and extra cleaning is also provided. Special products and materials that kill viruses will be used.
End of mouth mask obligation in open air in Bruges from Tuesday, June 15, 2021. Please note: federal mouth mask obligation, among others, in shops, stations, ... will continue to apply. Even if social distancing cannot be guaranteed, a mouth mask is mandatory, so also in the open air.
If you do not have a mouth mask, you can ask one of our hosts in the hotel.
To enjoy your stay safely, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
* If you are ill, stay home!
* Respect the minimum distance rule of 1.5 meters
* Wash your hands regularly
* Touch as little as possible
* Pay with card or contactless
* Cough or sneeze in your elbow or paper tissue
* Sound amplification is limited to 80 db
* Wearing a mask is mandatory in the public areas of the hotel
Nevertheless, we still guarantee you a unique Sablon experience.
We hope to welcome you again soon!