Boutique Hotel Sablon takes hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously and we take measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We have closely followed the National Security Council and World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
We provide disinfectant gel for guest, suppliers and staff. There will still be clear indications to keep the 1.5 meters.
Below you will find the measures that apply from now Saturday 20 November 2021:
1. The mouth mask must be worn
including at these locations:
establishments and places where catering activities are performed;
events, both indoor and outdoor and regardless of the size of the event.
The mouth mask obligation applies from the age of 10.
The mouth mask may only be taken off occasionally to eat and drink while seated.
2. Covid Safe Ticket + mouth mask becomes mandatory for:
Public events and private gatherings with more than 50 people indoors or more than 100 people outdoors;
catering (incl. private meetings that take place there)
3. Discos and dance halls that do not want to wear a mandatory mouth mask must oblige their visitors to combine the Covid Safe Ticket with a self-test on site. So Covid Safe Ticket + self-test.
If you do not have a mouth mask, you can ask one of our hosts in the hotel.
To enjoy your stay safely, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
* If you are ill, stay home!
* Respect the minimum distance of 1.5 meters
* Wash your hands regularly
* Touch as little as possible
* Pay with card or contactless
* Cough or sneeze in your elbow or paper tissue
Nevertheless, we still guarantee you a unique Sablon experience.
We hope to welcome you again soon!