Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our hotel will be temporarily closed through June 18, 2020. Current reservations up to June 18 may be moved to a date with arrival before 09/30/2020. Contact us by email and we will respond within 24 hours.
On June 8, the restaurants and cafes in Bruges can open their doors again, and from June 15, international travel is allowed again.
Hotel Sablon takes hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously and we take measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We have closely followed the National Security Council and World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
We provide masks for our hosts and disinfectant gel for guests, suppliers and staff. Gloves are also provided for our hosts in the breakfast room. There will be clear indications to keep the 1.5 meters.
All our staff has received the necessary training and extra cleaning is also provided. Special products and materials that kill viruses will be used.
To enjoy your stay safely, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
* If you are ill, stay home!
* Respect the minimum distance rule of 1.5 meters
* Breakfast and consumption at the bar will be served
* Wash your hands regularly
* Touch as little as possible
* Pay with card or contactless
* Cough or sneeze in your elbow or paper tissue
* One person per group provides their contact details
* Closing hour of the bar is 1h
* Sound amplification is limited to 80 db.
Nevertheless, we still guarantee you a unique Sablon experience.
We hope to welcome you again soon!