Hotel Sablon takes hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously and we take measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We have closely followed the National Security Council and World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
We provide masks for our hosts and disinfectant gel for guests, suppliers and staff. Gloves are also provided for our hosts in the breakfast room. There will be clear indications to keep the 1.5 meters.
All our staff has received the necessary training and extra cleaning is also provided. Special products and materials that kill viruses will be used.
From Saturday 25 July, wearing a mouth mask in the public areas of the hotel and in the busiest areas and shopping streets of Bruges is mandatory. It concerns a demarcated zone bounded by, among others, the Smedenstraat, Noordzandstraat, Geldmuntstraat, Sint-Jakobsstraat, Niklaas Desparsstraat, Academiestraat, Vlamingstraat, Philip Stockstraat, Mallebergplaats, Hoogstraat, Blinde Ezelstraat, Vismarkt, Rozenhoedkaai, Dijver, Gruuthusestraat, Mariastraat, Walplein surroundings Begijnhof and Zuidzandstraat.
If you do not have a mouth mask, you can ask one of our hosts in the hotel.
Until 1 February 2021, the restaurants and cafes will be closed for one month. Take-away meals are possible, until 10 p.m to consume in your room.
To enjoy your stay safely, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
* If you are ill, stay home!
* Respect the minimum distance rule of 1.5 meters
* Meals are served only in the room
* Wash your hands regularly
* Touch as little as possible
* Pay with card or contactless
* Cough or sneeze in your elbow or paper tissue
* One person per group provides their contact details
* The bar is temporarily closed
* Sound amplification is limited to 80 db
* Wearing a mask is mandatory in the public areas of the hotel
Nevertheless, we still guarantee you a unique Sablon experience.
We hope to welcome you again soon!